Mo-Fr from 9:00 to 18:00
Mo-Fr from 9:00 to 18:00

Three-way transportation in the Unified Energy System: is it possible?

Among the laws of the Eurasian Economic Union, there are rules that clarify the possibility and impossibility of tripartite transportation of goods without special tripartite authorization.
Drivers do not need permits if: cargo transportation takes place between two member countries of the EAE, transportation of goods is carried out by the EEA-states, the carrier’s company is registered in one of the countries of the EAEC.

Carriers who make international transport from Europe to an economic union or use the territory of one of the countries for transit, according to the rules of the EAEC, are required to draw up a tripartite permit. Including, the permission can be necessary in cases when the transportation of goods from the country of the union to a state that is not a member is performed.

“Stableline” will help you cope with all the nuances of acquiring and registering customs documentation. Being in the market of cargo transportation for about ten years and closely following the innovations, the company will quickly consult clients about the transportation of their goods and documentary support.